Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting clients to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites & portals.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Situation handling and inter-personal skills.
Best in the industry.